PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Rollover state inside another rollover state
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

brazimme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Rollover state inside another rollover state Reply with quote

What I have are tabs across the top of the page. Each has a rollover state for over and select. When the tab is selected, a set of buttons will appear on the left hand side of the page. Each tab across the top brings up a different set of buttons. What I want is to be able to give the green buttons on the left had side of the page a rollover state. The only way I could get it to work, it would put all the buttons on top of each other and they would never go away. Can anyone please help me figure out the problem? I am using photoshop 7.0 and ImageReady 7.0.
Thanks,
Brandon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: