PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
rough draft team jersey for cancer support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

KhaosReign

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:48 am    Post subject: rough draft team jersey for cancer support. Reply with quote

I am participating in a Snowboarding fundraiser called Slopes for hope, to raise donations for families affected by cancer and for preventative research.

I am requesting help in creating our team jersey. I have a rough idea but its not set in stone and im open to suggestions. My room mate and I both broke an arm this year snowboarding, so our team name is "THE ONE WINGERS" and we will be there snowboarding regardless of our recent injuries to show our support and dedication for family friends and everyone affected.

my idea so far is a Pink breast cancer ribbon on the center of the back of 2 white jerseys. each bearing a single wing, one with a left, and one with a right. I like the idea of angel wings, but im not set on them. I thought maybe the team name across the lower back and our last names across the shoulders would be cool, again open to suggestions about this. Last name HAMM on the right wing jersey and HOWE on the left wing jersey.

I really don't have much for ideas about the front of the jerseys... we need some room to write the names of those we know affected by cancer so that they can ride with us, but that being said, I don't have that may people I know affected... only a few names. I hope someone can help me with this idea, the slopes for hope event is on the 22nd so ill have to get the jersey printed by around the 17th or 18th.
I look forward to seeing any and all renditions of my idea. Thank you.

d^_^b

PS Version: CC 2014

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if you'd like it adjusted in any way.

Or if you'd like a copy of the 122MB Photoshop file.

Meow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: