PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Save a jpg from a Photoshop raw?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

carloberg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Save a jpg from a Photoshop raw? Reply with quote

Hey,

I accidentally saved a panorama as a photoshop raw (.raw), but when I opened the .raw I kinda liked the result. Now as I try to save it as a jpg it turns out very different from what I am looking at in photoshop. Same thing happens when I merge the image in photoshop. Is there any way I can save the image so the jpg looks like what I am viewing in photoshop? Have googled like a madman without any luck.

I am using CS6 and Windows 8.

Thanks,
Carl

Auieos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly changes when you try to save it as a jpeg?
Is it a change in just the colours or a bigger change?
Is there an .xmp file in the folder where this picture is saved?

If the colours are changing it's probably a color profile issue where the profiles are not staying the same between documents.
Try EDIT > CONVERT TO PROFILE once the image goes bad and see if choosing a different profile helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: