PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Seeking professional/highly skilled graphics artist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

scorpion_666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Seeking professional/highly skilled graphics artist Reply with quote

Ok I have had a project that I have wanted to complete for about 5 months now. Unfortunately it seems as if all the graphics people I usually use are unavailable for this request.

I need:

* 30 Signatures made

* 3 of which need some coloring done to them, and it's going to require some excellent coloring skills.

I am looking for someone superb at cutting and tracing around imagery, NO cut lines, I hate them and they look tacky. Someone good at blending, blurs, fading, and general effects. As well as good dimension sense as far as how to put the image so that you get the most out of it, visually.

Now honestly I say I want all these skills in someone, but truly the sigs will be mostly crops, resizing, and simply fitting into a template that has already been made. You don't have to worry about text, because I am going to be adding the text to all of them.

I think the project will literally take 1 to 3 days, depending upon how long we have to work on it in one night. I think they could be snapped through in a good 5 or 8 hour period, depending upon the difficulty and the skill of the person helping me.

I am WILLING to pay for services if no one is interested in doing it at no cost, because this is not going to be used for profit but just for personal use. But if I have to pay to get this done...then that is what I will do. Something practical though, I won't pay outrageously for 25 easy sigs and maybe 5 difficult ones.

If you are interested you can email me or talk to me on one of two messenger services. Or if you want to talk on the phone I can call anywhere in the world, as I have an international phone line.

Please someone help!

Lastly I really am going to need someone that uses msn, so that I can literally work one on one with you, so that I get the images the way they need to be. Instant feedback. If you are interested, you can either pm me a phone number or choose one of the messengers below and add me. Post telling me who you are on the forum, so I know who I'm talking to.

AIM TorrRain

MSN scorpions_hell1@msn.com

thehermit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will that be all? ;)

scorpion_666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that will be all. Are you interested and capable?

Oh...one more thing. I already have all the pictures I need, so there will be no time wasted image hunting. They are all set to go if someone can help.

Also, for the person that chooses to help with this, I would like to see your portfolio in a sense, or some of your past work.

Thanx

Scorpion

cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would definitely help you with this project (free of charge) but unfortunately i dont have access to msn 100% of the time...i use the computers at my school for internet access and my comp at home for ps but recently i got my use of my home comp taken away ...

...my school computers have ps elements and ps5.0 but i dont think they would suffice, as far as MSN goes i can D/L Trillian Basic to use MSN...

if you really need me though i could help with some things...and as a "portfolio" you can take a look at some of my stuff that i have posted on the forums.

FadedinPS23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can try to help. I have access to msn messenger and all that good stuff...you can get me at moonburst23 on messenger.

scorpion_666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright just so everyone knows I got someone to do this for me. I waited a few days and got no response from anyone, so I gave up went to a different forum and someone is making them for me. Unfortunately at cost, but I feel it's worth it as I have waited for so long and it had driven me insane.

However if you truly are interested in stuff like this, add me as a contact to msn and I will have many more future projects that you people might be interested in tackling. Some pretty cool stuff, but we'll have to wait and see. I'll message you if your on my list and see if your interested, or I'll post another thread here.

Thanx for the replies though

Scorpion

cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright...ill add you...

scorpion_666

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It turns out that I still need help on this project. Contracted parties have pretty much abandoned the project and I've been unable to find someone to fill in.

Money is off the table as there are only 12 left and most aren't that hard, if you can photoshop well.

If interested please add me to msn or post.

Thank you,

Scorpion

Proprius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on this, though not RIGHT now, as I have a banner to do first. As soon as that's done I'll get on it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

scorpion_666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright thanx mate. I'm glad to hear that someone is willing to help and I understand you are busy with something else at the mo, so I will be patient and will await the time when you are available to help on this project.

Wonder what happened to that Jessica contact that wanted to help me??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: