PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Simple change to logo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

semajhs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Simple change to logo! Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I am in a serious time crunch trying to get 200 shirts printed for my local school band down here in texas. I had a simple design made a while ago and everybody likes it but I currently need the "S" taken off "Wildcats" without making the whole image look uneven. This will be printed on white shirts. I also realize that this image isnt as High Res as I would like but it is all I have at the moment.

Sadly my friend who runs a design business just doesnt have time to finish this! (Lucky I even got it in the first place!) I would really appreciate anyway up to helping me out by the end of the week, I really would owe ya.

I have no compensation at the time as I am just a student!

Thanks,

James Sterling (steelerfan1284@yahoo.com) I can send you a copy directly if you need it.

masterdc123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0_o

semajhs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks for the quick reply, and thats exactly all I needed thankyou!

Do you think this is high res enough to print fully on a t-shirt? I see color distortion in the kansas state/our logo (the wildcat)? Anyhow thanks a bunch!

masterdc123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not too experianced in enlarging designs, I usually start off big. however, I will try, and send u an enlarged design via email.

oh, and your welcome :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: