PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Site for review
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

TheOgre

Location: Someplace dark cold and nasty, you want to join me?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Site for review Reply with quote

So far, I only have basic

Company Web

sibertank

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job, I like it!!

username628

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Suggestions Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm curious as to why you have the "contact us" and "home" links at the bottom of the page. You might be able to combine the information you'll have in the "Contact Information" section with the "Contact" info to have one less page.

I'm not sure that the green border enhances the look because it's the only place on the layout that uses green. You may want to try color picking one of the blues out of the homepage pics to use there instead, and maybe consider tying that (or whatever color you choose) into the header also.

On your left nav, you have several options and 3 of them end with "information". You may want to consider renaming those sections more uniquely, the recurrane of the word "information" makes things seem busier.

I'd suggest you use a darker matte on your header graphic. Right now it's a pinkish hue, you might want to try #312C21.

hth,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: