PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
steady hand
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Megaera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:37 pm    Post subject: steady hand Reply with quote

Am I the only person whose main problem with Photoshop is the steady hand it requires? My hands are plenty steady for everything else (including most mouse usage), but not steady enough to do what I need to do on Photoshop.

Even something that should be simple like cutting a section out of a photograph is almost impossible because I can't draw smoothly enough with the mouse. Cleaning up my horrible attempt is even harder. And I don't think practice is going to help here, either that or it's going to take years of practice and I don't have that kind of time.

If the item I want to cut out of the photograph doesn't have enough contrast or isn't a regular shape, how do I cut it out if I can't draw around it well enough to do a good job?

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the pen tool and make small movements each step, or buy a stylus (pen tablet) :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: