PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Tattoo Designs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Critical

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Tattoo Designs Reply with quote

Hi guys, first of all I wanna give my compliments on the good work and designs I've seen here while lurking around the forums, it also made my decision easier to come here with my request.

I'm planning on getting a sleeve tattoo and I'm sure the tattoo artist is good at filling up the tattoo in between the drawings, but since I want a custom made instead of an "of the wall tat", I kinda need some help on this one.

I've got 3 idea's I'd like to use in my sleeve;
First is a peregrine falcon. I've served in the Dutch Airmobile Brigade (Air Assault) and the peregrine falcon stands symbol for my old unit so it can't just be any kind of falcon.

Second one is a fist or maybe a hand holding dogtags with the numbers 860829103.

The last request is kind of a vague request so I might need more thinking on that one before I can actually ask someone to help me out with this.
I'm looking for a drawing that represents my relationship with my brother. He's my twin brother, also served in the army and at some point in my live, he was the only one I really cared about.
He's not only a brother and a friend, he also was a brother in arms so that's kinda special for me. I'd like to see that back in a tattoo design but I really have no clue on how to do it myself.

Even if it's just 1 of the 3 requests it would help me out a lot and it would mean a lot to me. The type of tattoo I'm looking for is black and white with a realistic look. Some shadows or depth worked into instead of cartoonish type of drawing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: