PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Team Logo/Avatar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

EX0DUS43

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Team Logo/Avatar Reply with quote

So im new to this website, but im just hoping to find someone that could do something for me.

Im looking for someone that is willing to make me a logo and avatar for a Halo 3 team. We are hoping to go pro, and we want to look it. Our team name is Warped Fury.

The logo size limit is 300x200. I was kinda picturing a silver/chrome bottom blending into a fire/crimson-red top font, with a "Warped" font type. The background is up to your creative genius, lol. If possible, i would really like to have team names on it also, so EX0DUS <(the o is a zero) in the top left and SHIPWRECK in top right. If i could get 2 logo pics for this, one with names(EX0DUS/SHIPWRECK) and one without(still have team name) that would be AWESOME.

The avatar is limited to 64x64 and this is were my lack of creativeness comes in, lol. Anything you could come up with will work, just long as it goes with the name.

Any work done will be credited and if wanted I will refer anyone and everyone looking for logo needs. If possible I would really like to stay in touch with the person who's design i use.

Hope this isnt to much to ask, but anyone will and able to do this, I would GREATLY APPRECIATE it. As i said were a hopeful Halo pro team, so I may be able to return the favor down the road, lol Big Grin. Thanks again

-EX0DUS

moondog

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how does this work?

I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but ..... will this do?

Romans 10:13
For Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

EX0DUS43

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I really like the colors you did in the H3 symbol. Now i have talked with some people and they had ideas of it being some type of Vortex or BlackHole. If you were to look online for some Pro Teams such as Final Boss, Str8 Rippin and Carbon that might be helpful. So maybe do the font with the color of the 3, some type of 1 thing to bring it out that would be AWESOME!

christiandodge

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres a logo without the names
i will post the one with names,

Or I can email you all of my designs to you if need me to.

moondog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After looking at the one you showed me from Str8 Rippin I thought this might look better.

let me know

EX0DUS43

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I really like the way you made that look moondog. And i really like the backround of the other. There is just one minor change that i need though, lol. We changed our name from Warped Fury to Warp Fury, lol. So if i could get that bottom one, with that backround, that would be awesome. Maybe make the colors of the emblem itself more deep color wise, if that makes since. But thanks again to the both of you, I REALLY appreciate the work you guys have done so far.

moondog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so like this?

I have one idea left to put some lightning in the background ... you want to see what that looks like? Or is this good for you?

christiandodge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hows this look?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: