PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Technique used to draw this iron frame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

PsiComa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: Technique used to draw this iron frame Reply with quote

Hi, everyone. New to the forum, but not that new to photoshop. Well, I have a lot to learn still, despite having used the software for various hobby-based purposes over the years. Right now I'm using it for board-game designs.

I wanted to check in to have your opinion on this image right here, taken from a boardgame published by FantasyFlightGames;

What I'm wondering about is how you think they have made the iron frames around the numbers...qre such things generally made in 3D first and then projected to 2D later? What's the technique for making it?
I need to reproduce something similar as this, and wonder if any of you could have some tips for me :) I have an idea of the way to go, but not quite sure how to make all the details.

Thanks in advance for all help! I'm off course not asking for a full tutorials here. I'm happy with a few thoughts or pointers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: