PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
text problem when enlarging logo for car window
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

oopbuddha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: text problem when enlarging logo for car window Reply with quote

I created this logo for my business. It looks great on tshirts and letterheads and such, but I am trying to blow it up to make into a window decal for my truck. When I make it bigger, the font looks really choppy. There has got to be something I am missing. I am very much a beginner-intermediate in photoshop cs5. How do I make this font crisp and clean looking when it is is blown up to 45 in wide by 15 in tall? I attached a sample text file. The font is bradley hand itc.

Damo77

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't looked at your file, but it's very important to keep the font layer as a font layer. Don't rasterise it, don't merge it, don't flatten it. As long as it remains as a layer, it will remain as a vector, and therefore infinitely resizable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: