PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Text Warp Around an Object
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

HiBeginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject: Text Warp Around an Object Reply with quote

Hello! I've been trying to create a text box around a shape, in this case a car. It's sort of like getting a text to wrap around an object, not along it, not on the border. I want the text to be everywhere except on the object.
But every time I create the path and click the cursor somewhere inside the work path the process doesn't work. I've seen a lot of videos on YouTube about doing this but they never wrap the text around the entire object, they only make the text box on one side. Is there any way to create the text box around the entire object and not just on like, either the left or the right side of it?

Info:
I selected the work path before clicking into it.
I tried making the selection into a shape but it didn't work like that either.

hi.jpg
 Description:
This is how it looks like.
 Filesize:  189.74 KB
 Viewed:  333 Time(s)

hi.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: