PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Text with gradient
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Sparkie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Text with gradient Reply with quote

I used to know how to do this perfectly, but everytime I add a gradient to my text (which I've merged with a new transparent layer so it will work in the first place) I get jaggies around the letters and it looks awful. How do I correct that?

Sparkie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bwahahaha. I finally figured it out. Wasn't using the text mask tool. (where's that duh smiley when I need it). ;)

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:) That happens to me from time to time. I don't do something in so long that I temporarily forget.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: