PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Timeline in Photoshop?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

xtinafreak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Timeline in Photoshop? Reply with quote

hi all im using the trial version of photoshop cs5 (too expensive to buy) anyways im doing my final for my history of graphic design class and the professor asked for a timeline using photshop ..problem is i have no idea how to..uis there a tutorial o somethign?

Auieos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only thing in Photoshop called a 'timeline' is one of the animation modes, which you can use if your making an animated image or a movie. This may have nothing to do with what is required.

Your professor may have been implying that you are to create a collage type piece, being a timeline of the history of graphic design, and using the photoshop application as your canvas.

You should confirm this with a fellow classmate or your professor if it is important to your studies.

thehermit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
a time-line using Photoshop

Just to satisfy my curiosity, was this a time-line of Photoshop or a time-line of another thing using Photoshop?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: