PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
toggle tool tips
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

meamjw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: toggle tool tips Reply with quote

I'm using CS5 in Win 7 Pro and want to find a quick and easy way to toggle tool tips on/off. I have spent a lot of time trying to find an action to do that but had no luck. I'm now suspecting it might require a script. I know very little about actions and nothing about writing scripts. Can anyone tell me what I need and where I might find it ready to copy and paste? Barring that, do I need to learn actions or do I need to learn script writing?

Beekeeper

PS Version: Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: toggle tool tips Reply with quote

meamjw wrote:
I'm using CS5 in Win 7 Pro and want to find a quick and easy way to toggle tool tips on/off. I have spent a lot of time trying to find an action to do that but had no luck. I'm now suspecting it might require a script. I know very little about actions and nothing about writing scripts. Can anyone tell me what I need and where I might find it ready to copy and paste? Barring that, do I need to learn actions or do I need to learn script writing?

You can use the default photoshop keyboard keys to toggle the tools. Mouse over on any tool and wait for a sec, the tool tip will show up.

Press ctrl+alt+shift+k to assign the keys you need.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: