PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Transform selected elliptical content into perfect circle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

brian_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Transform selected elliptical content into perfect circle Reply with quote

I got loads of images of circles from a customer, but unluckily they all vary in shape, since they were fotographed at different angles (so not just in size). I need to make all of them fit a perfect circle. I have to transform them by hand so far, using the Transform -> Distort tool.

Am doing this to later blend the circles in a video software. But the "by hand" method is not accurately enough, since there are elements on the circles that repeat and will lead to blurring if they are not in exactly the same spot (when blending the images).

So I'm looking for a method to select the individual elliptical elements (with the elliptical marque tool - there is one circle per image) and then tell photoshop to transform it into a perfect circle (always the very same size - so it may be a path or something?)

magic?

Htown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you upload about 5 of these circle images. There might be a way but I am not sure without seeing the images.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: