PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Twitch Logo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

KryloGaming

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Twitch Logo Reply with quote

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me make a logo for my twitch stream. Its just starting and i need to get a logo and banner set up.

The image size is 552x552.

I have a few ideals for it.

I was wanting to do a dirty metal look of just the K and G from KryloGaming.
The colors i would like to see are black, red and white and of course some grungy rusted iron or bronze.

If anyone is able to help or intrested in the project please let me know. I would love to get this done. Im not sure how much something like this cost but i could definitly work something out and also give full credit for this on the page.

d^_^b

PS Version: CC 2014

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would help if you could upload a picture containing the K and G from "KryloGaming" that you're referring to.

Meow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: