PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Upgrading to Creative Suite
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Flora Mac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Upgrading to Creative Suite Reply with quote

I have been running CS2 for the last 3 years. It was originally bought by me through the school I was teaching at. I have it installed now on my newly purchased PC. Problem is I now want to buy Creative Suite as I am moving on in my career. Before I go ahead and buy an Upgrade, is their any way I can check that it will work ok, my main concerns are that the version I am running may have been a multiple purchase which theoretically may not have individaul licenses? I have registered it on line and have had no problems with it. Any advice?

KRF

PS Version: photoshop elements 7
OS: Windows Vista 32-bit, and one sexy computer to go with it lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Th problem your going to have is that, if you don't have a serial number for the photoshop you are using, if for some reason you need to re-nistall it, the upgrade will not work as there is no other photoshop, on the system that is registed.

I think I may have read the question wrong, if so I am sorry

Flora Mac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: serial number Reply with quote

I do have a serial number, it is written on the disc, which is why I presumed all was well. I am just wary that I will pay for an upgrade and it wont work?

KRF

PS Version: photoshop elements 7
OS: Windows Vista 32-bit, and one sexy computer to go with it lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: serial number Reply with quote

Flora Mac wrote:
I do have a serial number, it is written on the disc, which is why I presumed all was well. I am just wary that I will pay for an upgrade and it wont work?

Ok, well the best and safest thing I can sugest to you is to ring Adobe Support, as you have the photoshop program, you can use the support portal to make sure you have all you need to upgrade.

Flora Mac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks will try that, fingers crossed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: