PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Using Actions on video files?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

TKO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Using Actions on video files? Reply with quote

I open up my videos in Photoshop (CS4), and I want to apply an Action to all the frames, so I convert it to a Smart Object.

The problem, is that when I convert it to a Smart Object, it doesn't let me adjust the hue/saturation, the color balance, or almost all of the options in the Image-Adjustments, and most of my actions require those options. It does however, let me apply filters.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there any way to apply actions to a whole video clip without having to apply them to every frame manually? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: