PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Very basic move tool question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

pixeltaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Very basic move tool question Reply with quote

I haven't had CC very long, so I have a question concerning moving one photo into another to make two layers. I used the move tool, moved photo #2 up to photo #1 open file, but it didn't appear as a layer in the original (photo #!) file. What am I doing wrong? Both are jpg files that I want to blend together.

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand what you tried to do there pixeltaker, but I believe what you want to do it have image 1 open, open image 2, drag image 2 over to image 1 then save image 1 to whatever file name you want, when you open that then the image should be there? Maybe if you post the images we can see what you are trying to achieve :)

pixeltaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SC Photo Designs wrote:
I don't really understand what you tried to do there pixeltaker, but I believe what you want to do it have image 1 open, open image 2, drag image 2 over to image 1 then save image 1 to whatever file name you want, when you open that then the image should be there? Maybe if you post the images we can see what you are trying to achieve :)

I think I figured it out. I just dragged photo 2 into the layer pallette, and it's there along with photo 1. Thanks for your input.

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: