PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Warrior Rabbit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

numbrabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Warrior Rabbit Reply with quote

Probably because this would be a large undertaking, but I posted this over a year and a half ago but I'm still looking for this. I can't draw for the life of me. I would like someone to draw an image of a rabbit standing on hind legs wearing army gear and muscled up. This could be done in line art but any format is good. If anyone would like to undertake this, I would be thankful. I am able to colorize and make adjustments to the image once I have a base image to work with.

something like this but again, with the full army gear...i would prefer it not be this image.
Thanks.

oceanat9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you might look for someone who does illustrator as well.
It's not an easy thing what you want.
I have some rabbits, could ask them to pose for me.
No, really, drawing is not my thing either, hope you find a willing soul somewhere.

numbrabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ocean, it is a tough one...no worries here. just little project for me personally. i actually found one on the net once a long time ago but it has been removed i guess...i cant find it now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: