PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
watch tge picture through your camera and see the image
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

michael80

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: watch tge picture through your camera and see the image Reply with quote

Hi I have seen a front of a buildning where they had this very unsharp images like they very highly zoom in at so you only saw them as pixels, but if I watch them through my camera i could se the real images, beacuase the pixels melt together. do anyone know this kind of pictures??? what is the technic called and how does i make them.

michael80

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi a lttle follow up. it was easy.
u use 3 layers
layer 1 desaturate it make it a smart object. layer 2 select a solid color as blue blendmode color and make it a smart object. layer 3 is a filter where you choose a mosaik filter with the size 18 or what you think seems right, it will become a smart filter and voila you have got you self a picture of let us say the Statue of Liberty in a blue color version but up close you cant really tell all details bacause of the filter. but a bit awyy you see the picture because now the pixels blend together.

hope you will understand this, it looks cool

Henry Catherin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you post your image here we can try to solve for me. If in future i face such like problem, then it will help me.

michael80

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have solved it myb self but again thanks a lot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: