PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Website Logo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

thenewnick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Website Logo Reply with quote

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the site and am curious if anyone would like to help me with a project I am starting.

I'm starting a very small thinktank style website for a group of friends at my local college.

I'm looking for some creative logo designs for the main website header.

All that I really require to be in the header is the following

"Extra Beer Money"

Be as creative as you would like...i'm more than thankful for any submissions i get. I'm currently working on a few headers myself through photoshop, but was curious what you guys might be able to come up with.

Obviously as i'm in the "Freebie" section at this time the webisite isn't in any sort of financial position to pay for graphics designing, but should it come into some money in the future i'm always looking for someone who is creative and good at what they do.

Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the logo at my personal email

thenewnick@gmail.com
or
AIM: thatpkrguy

This is mostly just a fun website, as i'm sure you can tell via the name lol, but it has the potential to make a little bit of money in the future.

I look forward to your responces.

Take care.

haydos585

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you like it to look professionally or not so?

haydos585

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright...i just made two designs and yeah im not so happy with the text but we can change that around...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: