PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Why is my font so blurry?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

TerrellOwens89

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Why is my font so blurry? Reply with quote

I am creating a flyer for a sale I am having. I do not understand why, even after rasterizing, my font is extremely blurry. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum.

In Photoshop, in the text options (when you have the type tool active) do you have any aliasing chosen? Really you don't want to rasterize the text if at all possible, saving in a different format such as PDF or TIFF and keeping the text layer in it's original format.

I would also check that the typeface you are using is suitable for high quality (ppi) work and that it is scalable.

TerrellOwens89

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Another Pixelated Font Reply with quote

I tried doing away with aliasing and didnt get any results. Here is another image I am having trouble with. I want to get this made into a sticker but dont want the pixelation in the font. Any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: