PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Saved as Raw, getting weird images
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jc531

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Saved as Raw, getting weird images Reply with quote

Hey guys! Having a little trouble. I was just editing my .nef images from my prom last night and when I went to save them I saved them as photoshop raw files (I don't usually do this, I usually save them as .psd but I figured this would be a better way to save for further edits).

So I tried to reopen the images to save them as jpegs annd...I have no idea what happened to the pictures. Instead of the original edited and cropped images I had before saving I have these images filled with grey and whatnot.

Anyone know how I can maybe fix this? Sorry if I posted in the wrong section of the forum, I'm new here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: