PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Place a flower on a new, coloured background - How to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

WesternGuy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the video, it covers pretty much what I want to do. Your explanation about erasing away stuff is the sort of thing that I suspected all along and it has given me an idea about how to shoot the flowers in the field.

Thanks for your help with this. I am still a little unclear about how to colour the "background", but I should be able to figure it out from some of the other videos on YouTube.

WesternGuy

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No probs :) when you get to the background colour change, one way is to make sure when you cut the flower out (feather the selection (right click once selection made and feather about 2-4) then right click again and layer via copy (or cut), then go onto the background layer (which should be underneath your flower cut out layer, and click on Colour Balance (Image, Adjustments, Colour Balance) and fiddle around with the sliders until you achieve the colour you want. There are lots of other ways you might find more suitable on youtube, just search changing background colour :)

WesternGuy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Looks like there is a lot of stuff on YouTube. Don't know why I didn't think of it - Big Grin .

WesternGuy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: