PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
very PALE to very TAN skin...?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

dmiraie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: very PALE to very TAN skin...? Reply with quote

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:02 am Post subject: very PALE skin to very TAN skin.. How to?
Hey guys, if anyone could help me out with this, it would be most awesome..
I have a photo of a PALE person taken in PALE lighting, and i need to make them look SIGNIFICANTLY tanned.. i've tried a couple methods and they don't seem to be heavy duty enough.. is there any way i can achieve this look (without washing out all of the details in the face) and have it be believable... ??

I'll attach the photo..

thanks so much for any info!

dan

pale man 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.31 KB
 Viewed:  751 Time(s)

pale man 2.jpg

DannyOlivier

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created a selective colour layer in adjustments and went in whites and neutrals and pulled the cyan, magenta and yellow up in both (more yellow and magenta than cyan) and the just roughly painted out the rest of the image on the mask. I then set the blending mode to colour as to not lose any detail.

This is the result

tan face.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.42 KB
 Viewed:  738 Time(s)

tan face.jpg

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, dmiraie. :)

As you have another thread for this issue, I am going to close this one and direct the conversation over here: http://www.photoshopforums.com/very-pale-skin-to-very-tan-skin-how-to-vt27635.html

Thanks,

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: